F, #12562, b. 10 July 1863, d. 28 December 1959
Rosetta Daugherty was born on 10 July 1863 at Texas.1 She was the daughter of Hiram Henry Daugherty and Mary Jane Goodnight.1 She appeared on the census of 9 September 1870 in the household of Hiram Daugherty and Mary Daugherty at Caldwell, Burleson County, Texas.1 She married Francis Marion Taylor on 17 January 1885 at Nolan County, Texas.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Francis Marion Taylor, on 22 July 1932 at Texas Confederate Home for Men, Austin, Travis County, Texas.3,4 She died on 28 December 1959 at age 96 years, 5 months and 18 days.5 She was buried at McNeal Cemetery, McNeal, Cochise County, Arizona.5
Family: Rosetta Daugherty and Francis Marion Taylor
- [S1329] 1870 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S315] Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 & 1966-2011, online http://search.ancestry.com, Name F. M. Taylor
Marriage Date 17 Jan 1885
Marriage Place Nolan, Texas
Spouse Rosetta Dougherty
Spouse Gender Female
Source Texas Marriages, 1851-1900
Spouse: L. Daugherty
Spouse Gender: Male
Source: Texas Marriages, 1851-1900.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Frank M Taylor
Birth Date: 22 Oct 1844
Birth Place: Groves, Kentucky
Spouse: Mrs Rosa Taylor
Father: Joseph Taylor
Mother: Ann Ross
Age at Death: 87
Death Date: 22 Jul 1932
Death Place: Austin, Travis, Texas, USA.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 10792847 - Francis Marion Taylor.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 25707432 - Rosetta Taylor.