M, #12235, b. 1821, d. 6 June 1871
Bertrand Artigue was born in 1821 at Departement de la Haute-Garonne, Midi-Pyrenees, France.1,2 As of 1821, Bertrand Artigue was also known as Dr. Bertrand Artigue.1 He married Angelique Fanguy circa 1845.2 He died on 6 June 1871 at Arnaudville, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, at age 50 years.3,4 He was buried at St. Francis Regis Cemetery, Arnaudville, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1
Children of Bertrand Artigue and Angelique Madeleine Fanguy
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 75377540 - Dr Bertrand Artigue.
- [S369] Family Search, online www.familysearch.org, Zoe Artigues
Rhode Island, Births and Christenings
Name: Zoe Artigues
Christening Date: 13 Dec 1853
Christening Place: CIVIL, PROVIDENCE, PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND
Birth Date: 03 Dec 1852
Father's Name: Bertrand Artigues
Mother's Name: Angelique Fanguy
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C54107-2 , System Origin: Rhode Island-VR , GS Film number: 914404 , Reference ID: 2:16R9R9V
Citing this Record
"Rhode Island, Births and Christenings, 1600-1914," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:F83V-7L6 : accessed 19 April 2015), Zoe Artigues, 03 Dec 1852; citing , reference 2:16R9R9V; FHL microfilm 914,404.
- [S88] SWLR - St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, ARTIGUE, Bertrand b. at Haute-Garonne d. 6 June 1871 at age 60 yrs. (Arnaudville Ch.: v. 1, p. 6).
- [S88] SWLR - St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, ARTIGUE, Zoe (d. Bertrand & Angelique FANGUY) m. 12 Feb. 1889 Louis RAMELLE (Arnaudville Ch.: v. 2, p. 289).
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, ARTIGUE, Calliste (Bertrand & Angelique FONGUI) m. 6 Jan. 1873 Alida LAGRANGE (GC Ch.: v. 4, p. 33).
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, ARTIGUE, Louise (Bertrand & Angelique FANGUI) m. 5 Jan. 1882 Jean Marie CALLANDRET (GC Ch.: v. 4, p. 80).
- [S88] SWLR - St. Francis Regis Catholic Church, ARTIGUE, Laurenza (Bertrand & Angelique FANGUY) m. 11 Feb. 1886 Jules VITTE (Francois & Catherine MIGNERET) (Arnaudville Ch.: v. 2, p. 239).