Owen Alexander Prince1
M, #12075, b. 1 February 1846, d. 17 May 1928
Owen Alexander Prince was born on 1 February 1846 at Hickman County, Tennessee.2,1 Owen Alexander Prince also went by the name of Bud. He was the son of Pinkney Prince and Jane G. (?)2,3 He married Sarah E. (?) circa 1867 at Tennessee.4 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Sarah E. Prince, before 17 August 1888 at Tennessee.5 He married Elizabeth Gray Peery, daughter of David Cowan Peery and Dorcas Louise Cotton, on 17 August 1888 at Hickman County, Tennessee.5,6 He died of Cholecystitis (inflamed gall bladder) at 6:30 am on 17 May 1928 at Aetna, Hickman County, Tennessee, at age 82 years, 3 months and 16 days.2 He was buried on 18 May 1928 at Campground Cemetery, Centerville, Hickman County, Tennessee.2,3
Family: Owen Alexander Prince and Sarah E. (?)
Child of Owen Alexander Prince and Elizabeth Gray Peery
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 26486510 - Myrtle Owen Prince Peery.
- [S1147] Tennessee, Death Records 1908-1958, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Owen A Prince
Birth Date: 1 Feb 1846
Birth Place: Hickman, Tennessee
Death Date: 17 May 1928
Death Place: R. 1, Aetna, Hickman, Tennessee
Father's name: Pinkney Prince
Father's Birth Place: Hickman, Tennessee
Certificate Number: 11588.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 44294795 - Owen Alexander Prince.
- [S1329] 1870 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S611] Tennessee Marriages, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com, Name: Bettie T Peery
Marriage Date: 17 Aug 1888
Marriage Place: Hickman, Tennessee, USA
Spouse: O A Prince.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 44294725 - Elizabeth Gray Peery Prince.