F, #11345, b. circa 1767
Anastasie Bertrand was born circa 1767.1 As of circa 1767, Anastasie Bertrand was also known as Anastasie Beaulieu.2 She was the daughter of Amable Bertrand and Anastasie Guenard.3 She married Louis Lalonde circa 1785.1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Louis Lalonde, before 22 February 1791.4 She was listed as a daughter in the succession of Anastasie Guenard on 22 February 1791 at St. Landry Parish Courthouse, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.5
Children of Anastasie Bertrand and Louis Lalonde
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, LALONDE, Pelagie (Louis & Anastasie BERTRAND) b. 21 Aug. 1787, bt. 17 Sept. 1787 Spons: Amable BERTRAND & Marguerite DESBORDES - all of this district. Signed: Desbordes BRUNET. Fr. Joseph de ARAZENA (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.72).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, LALONDE, Genevieve (Louis & Anastasie BEAULIEU) bur. 10 Dec. 1787. Fr. Joseph de ARAZENA (Opel. Ch.: v.1, p.3).
- [S15] Louisiana State Archive Record, online www.ancestry.com, BERTRAND, Amable widr. of Anastasie GUENARD with 3 children: Anastasie m. Louis LALENDE; Amable & Joseph. (dec. Pierre Giles & Therese LAJEUNESSE of Bouchaeville, Canada) marriage contract: 19 Dec. 1789 Anastasie AUCOIN (LSAR: Opel.: 1789).
- [S288] LSU Library Archives, BERTRAND, Anastasie wid. of Louis LALENDE. Received from Amable BERTRAND dated 22 Feb. 1791. (LSU-Archives: Opel. #3).
- [S15] Louisiana State Archive Record, online www.ancestry.com, BERTRAND, Anastasie (--- & Anastasie GUENARD) m. Louis LALENDE. In Succ. of Anastasie GUENARD dated 22 Feb. 1791. (LSAR: Opel.: 1791).