F, #10901, b. 1629, d. 1677
- 9th great-grandaunt of Joseph Wayne Peery
Martha Kimball was born in 1629.2,1 She was the daughter of Richard Kimball and Ursula Scott.1 In 30 April 1634,Martha Kimball moved with her family to Massachusetts Colony, America.1 She married Joseph Fowler circa 1646.3 She died in 1677 at age 48 years.4
Family: Martha Kimball and Joseph Fowler
- [S1298] U. S. & Canada, Passenger & Immigration Lists, online http://search.ancestry.com/, U.S. and Canada, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s about Richard Kimball
Name: Richard Kimball
Birth Year: abt 1595
Arrival Year: 1634
Arrival Place: Massachusetts
Family Members: Wife Ursula; Child Mary 9; Child John 3; With mother-in-law & brother-in-law; Child Thomas 1; Child Martha 5; Child Richard 11; Child Henry 15; Child Elizabeth 13
Source Publication Code: 6799.25
Primary Immigrant: Kimball, Richard
Annotation: Most are date and port of arrival; some are date and place of settlement in Massachusetts. Name of ship, place of origin, occupation, and other genealogical data pertaining to will administration may also be provided.
Source Bibliography: POPE, CHARLES HENRY. The Pioneers of Massachusetts, A Descriptive List, Drawn from Records of the Colonies, Towns and Churches, and other Contemporaneous Documents. Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1998. 550p.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 83239433 - Martha Kimball Fowler.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 83768620 - Joseph Fowler.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 131201360 - Richard Kimball.