Eva Juanita Johnson1
F, #10011, b. 13 March 1922, d. 2 February 1982
Eva Juanita Johnson was born on 13 March 1922 at Texas.2,3 She married Clyde Allen Sherrod, son of Ethan Allen Sherrod and Aeaner Melvina Samford, on 25 December 1939 at Shelby County, Texas.1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Clyde Allen Sherrod, on 8 June 1966 at Orange Memorial Hospital, 608 Strickland Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas.4,5,6 She died of a myocardial infarction at 4:00 am on 2 February 1982 at Methodist Hospital, Houston, Harris County, Texas, at age 59 years, 10 months and 20 days.2,3 She was buried at Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Bridge City, Orange County, Texas.2,3
Children of Eva Juanita Johnson and Clyde Allen Sherrod
- Billy Jeff Sherrod
- Fred Allen Sherrod
- Sandra Joyce Sherrod
- Eva Jo Sherrod
Family: Eva Juanita Johnson and Willis Stout Sr.
- [S1196] Shelby County Historical Society, online http://www.shelbycountytexashistory.org/Shelby/Marriages/…, Accessed 22 Apr 2012 by Joe Peery.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Juanita Sherrod Stout
[Juanita Sherrod Johnson]
Birth Date: 13 Mar 1922
Birth Place: Texas
Residence: Rural, Cameron Parish, Louisiana
Spouse: Willis Stout
Father: Cooley Johnson
Mother: Eva Bell Fielder
Age at Death: 59
Death Date: 2 Feb 1982
Death Place: Houston, Harris, Texas, USA.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 44591063 - Eva Juanita Sherrod.
- [S1157] Texas Death Index, 1964-1998, online http://www.familysearch.org, Name: Clyde Allen Sherrod
Event Type: Death
Event Date: 08 Jun 1966
Event Place: Orange, Orange, Texas, United States
Marital Status: Married
Birth Date: 13 Feb 1912
Birthplace: Center, Texas
Father's Name: Ethan Allen Sherrod
Mother's Name: Vina Sandford
Certificate Number: 40685
GS Film number: 2118043 , Digital Folder Number: 005144753 , Image Number: 00500.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 44591062 - Clyde Allen Sherrod.
- [S40] Yvonna Sherrod Boehme, Recollections of the Past, p. 2.